There are many reasons to need your IP address. A computers IP address is IPs fingerprint basically. It is a way of knowing which computer was used. Knowing your address is similar to knowing your home address. But how do you find this IP address on your computer?
Step by Step Directions
* Turn on your computer and go to the home screen. Look in the lower left corner there will be a four color flag. Click on this circular flag similar to the flag in Clash Royale and it will open up the contents of your computer.
* Look on the right hand side and you will see control panel. Click on the control panel. It will open up your hard drive divided into different sections.
* Now go to the label that says Network and Internet. There will be a list of topics underneath it but ignore those. Instead click on the title itself. This will open up another screen for you.
* Now go to the top of the screen. Click on the title that says Network and sharing center. Do not get side tracked by the list of topics underneath the title.
* Now this will open up your computer network information. Look to the left hand side and click on change adapter settings. You will see several connection settings.
Some will be crossed out with a red X and some not. Look for the one that has the name of the service you are using; unlike the service of Mobile Legends Bang Bang. Click on the one that has no red X on it.
* This will open up a window that says wireless status. Look down the information for a square that says details.
* When you click on details it will open up a window that gives a lot of computer details about your computer. Look about halfway down the list and it will say IP address or IPv4 address. This is your computers personal signature or IP address.
Write these directions down so that you will be able to access them easily.
A quick review
How to Find Your Computers IP Address
- Press the left-hand button on your computer.. lower left
- Next, go to the control panel…click on it.
- Go to the Network and Internet on the left-hand side and click on the title
- Then go to the top of the page and click on Network and Sharing center
- Click on the title
- This opens up your network information
- Look on the left-hand side and click on change adapter settings
- This opens a window of your connections
- Click on the wireless setting with no red X that has your service on it
- Double click on this and it opens up a window
- This is your wireless computer status
- Click on the tab that says details, this opens up a details box.
- Look down this list and find where it says IP address.
Just remember to write these steps down and follow them exactly. It is easier than playing Subway Surfers on Pc. If you get confused or click on the wrong button you can press esc at the top of your keyboard.